Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Raising a toast....for the 50th post!! :)

I am on my 49th post, it feels really nice. I started blogging about 1 and a half year back, I used to write in my diary ealrier ...but then one of my friend introduced me to this amazing concept and I got hooked on to it. Initially I used to write rarely, but now that I have so many blogger friends I feel motivated to write more. I feel so good to express something here...so far no one has judged me or tried to give unwanted advice. All of you readers have been great friends. Some times in life, you know you wont be able to talk it out..thats when writing helps. Blogging is a wonderful habbit that I am used to now, and I never ever want to give up on it...at times, I might be busy and write less...at times I might be writing continuously!! But I will keep it going, because I really enjoy it. Thanks to the whole Blospot team, who make it so userfriendly and most importantly free!
But also, I am not so much into technicalities, so frankly speaking I dont even know how to post a name of a person which can lead to their blog :P I will learn it eventually. LOLz..
To celebrate my 50th post, I am going to invite a few blogger friends to post on my blog, anything that they feel about the blog or maybe nothing related to the blog...I hope you all will have fun reading those guest posts...

On this ocassion I would like to thank each and everyone who has commented on my blog and encouraged me to write more, at times disagreed with my posts and shared it frankly....love ya all!!
So do read the guests posts and leave your comments on the same....you all mean a lot to my blog and me!! :)

21 comments:

AB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AB said...

I deleted that :P

Congratulations!!!! :)
party!!!


I can tell you how to create a link.. also called a hyperlink! :)

select the text by dragging... then click the green-chain-link
image (right next to the font-color-chooser-icon) on the top of the text area.. then copy paste the link/URL and thats it.. enter/return! :)

50 rupees bhijwa dena mere blog pe!

thanks for blogging! :)

RiĆ  said...

hey congrats gurl!!and i hope u continue ur journey as a blogger. :) Keep going!!

Pesto Sauce said...

Bloging is a strss buster

PULKIT said...

I agree with u word to word and also agree to the point of credit that goes to blogspot and google team :)
Blogging rocks! It has given all diary writers like u and me, and people who feel like expressing themself , a kind of new and permanent secure medium!
its awesome!!

Suyog Shopurkar said...

abhi to sirf 50 hi huye hai ....way to go gal :)

we are always there to read and suffer :P

just kidding , u write superb, fabulous and gives everyone a fresh feeling :)

waise shaayad aap mere blog ko bhol hi gayi hai ..koi na its url is just under

http://ordinaire-ecriture.blogspot.com

congrates again for the half century :)
keep smiling

Aditi..............:) said...

Abhinav!!!

Thanks a bunch....paise nahi hugs bhejungi!! :)

Aditi..............:) said...

Ria,

Hey thanks so much dear! :)

Aditi..............:) said...

Pesto Sauce,

yeah thats so true! :)

Aditi..............:) said...

Pulkit,

Yes man...I know ...blogging is a blessing! :)

neeraj_only said...

Movarak ho sarkar!!!

U r special (agreed na?.....i beg u to agree...jhoota hi sahi....lolz :p).

Hi5's and cheers!!!

Aditi..............:) said...

Suyog,

Hey friend.....sorry to have forgotten to visit your blog....will surely keep a track hence forth! :)
And thanks for the compliments! :P

Aditi..............:) said...

Neeraj,

You are special! :) thanks!

Me said...

Hmmm 50th post... good going... :)

Well reading ur blog is fun...;) nothing u shud be thanking us for.

Aditi..............:) said...

Harshita,

Thanks babe! :)

Phoenix said...

congratulations!!! wishing you many more posts!! yay!!

Aditi..............:) said...

Phoenix,

Thanks gurl!! :)

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

Congrats Congrats!!!

Yours is one of my fav blog

Aditi..............:) said...

Twisted Elegance,

Hey thats so sweet of you...my blog just blushed!!! :P

AB said...

thanks for the hugs...! :)

Aditi..............:) said...

Abhinav,

When are you writing a post...already invited you!!