Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am tagged.....10 things about myself...

I am tagged by Ms. R!! Thanks dear!!I especially loved this tag because its giving me an opportunity to think about myself (which i rarely do!) I would love to share with you all, one little piece of something! Have you seen the movie "Nannies Diaries"?? Well if you have you will know what I am talking bout, if you havent..watch it!
There is one scene in this movie, where Annie (the main character)in midst of an interview realises that she doesnt know who she really is, apart from the the basics which even others know about her, she hardly knows anything about herself!!
I mean how many of us, really know ourselves very well?? Most of the times, we know ourselves through other's opinion. Sometimes we love something others say about us, so we believe it...at times we hate what others say or think about us so we keep wondering if we are really like that?? But do we know ourselves implicitly?? Can we ignore (actually ignore) what others think about us??
Anyways, I dont want to jhadofy philosophy here...so I better begin with the tag!!

1. I am an emotional fool.I hate it.(I am trying to change it too!! )

2. I love to pamper my loved ones. I do that very often!

3. I am a cry baby.

4. I love driving cars and riding my scooty!

5. I love to read. Nothing in particular, I like different things at different times!

6. I love Italian food.

7. I Love blogging very much.

8. I want to become a successful business woman someday.

9. My dream is to buy a nice sweet cottage in Scotland, live there amidst beautiful chirping birds and lush green trees, and eat delicious meals and deserts cooked by my imaginary old sweet cook!!

10. I am a good cook myself!! :)

Now, time to tag someone! I tag everyone who will enjoy writing about themselves....whoever wants to be tagged!! :)

31 comments:

Arv said...

not a bad one :)

nice to know you better :)

take care mate... cheers...

Aditi..............:) said...

Arv,

Thanks for the prompt comments...you are always the first one to comment...thanks a lot buddy :)

Phoenix said...

nice to know a little more about you :)

The Great Brown Experiment said...

I loved it! Loved you tag all the way! It's so nice getting to know you dear!

Hugs!

Aditi..............:) said...

Phoenix,

Thanks babe...:)

Aditi..............:) said...

Phoenix,

Thanks babe...:)

Aditi..............:) said...

Ms. R,

Thanks to you!! :)

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

You don't like being am emotional fool eh? What kinda fool do you wanna be?

:D :D

Aditi..............:) said...

Twisted Elegance,

Haha...well...never thought that way!!
Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

DPhatsez said...

Yo! Scotland \m/

Zimbly lou that place :)
When are you cooking for me ?

vinny said...

oye! oye!
congrats on knowing so much about urself :) the scotland cottage idea is already etched in my mind...now on i have to be in ur good books always..hehehhee!

Anil Sawan said...

live in Scotland amidst beautiful chirping birds and lush green trees, eating delicious meals and deserts cooked by my imaginary old sweet cook!! wut happened to tht successful business woman?? :P yeyy u cook :) italian food?? wen r ya inviting me home? :P

Chaitali said...

sorry for being late...Scotland idea is very cool..i know you will design a nice huge room for me::))))))))...i never knew even ur a cry baby

Aditi..............:) said...

Vinnie,

You are already in my good books sweetie!! :)

Aditi..............:) said...

Sawan,

Haha...well only after I am successful can I buy a cottage in scotland naaa!! :P

Aditi..............:) said...

Chaitali,

yeah...I will surely! Yeah why r u not regular to blogging nowdays?

Ashrita said...

Ah, I'm a sucker for Italian food! I love it! And I love cooking Italian food as well... Right from making the dough for Pasta... Oh god :P [Yeah I'm speaking too much coz I am on a diet :P]

Cottage in Scotland! I'm hoping you would invite me for lunch/dinner while I'll be touring the world :Dponon

Ashrita said...

Now that ponon in the end was word verification :| Why don't you just remove it sweetie :((

Aditi..............:) said...

You are invited sweetyy!! :)

aneeket said...

Funny ... you should mention scotland.. I have a very wierd reason to love scotland and Ireland .. whats with you?

neeraj_only said...

Niceee 2 read about u

me again 100% updated with ur blog :p

scotland....waw!
Call me as guest wn u get the home....after all u r good cook...u know me good critic of cooks... :q

Aditi..............:) said...

Aneeket,

kay re hotas kuthe itke divas! :)
I loved Ireland earlier because Boyzone were from Ireland...I loveddd Boyzone :P
And Scotland...no reason actually...just a connection maybe previous birth :D

Aditi..............:) said...

neeraj,

Thanks!!! :) And sure I ll invite you!!! :D

PULKIT said...

I was tagged too on this one!
;)

replied there in the comments itself :)

tc god bless

m followin ur blog aditi!
very nice!

regards
Pulkit
(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)

Aditi..............:) said...

Pulkit,

I ll read yours too then :)
Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

U'll become a successful business person someday! :)

Aditi..............:) said...

Thanks mate...but who is this?? :)

अनिल कान्त said...

Nice to know u

मेरी कलम - मेरी अभिव्यक्ति

Aditi..............:) said...

Anil,

Thanks so much! :)

Unknown said...

I actually got down to Googling around for 'Nannies Diaries' and forgot to read the rest of the piece :P
I love driving too - takes so much off my mind.
Italian food's my ultimate weakness when it comes to eating out.
Swap Scotland with Switzerland for me... :)
tell you what... if you hate being an emotional fool you are already on your way to not being one... think it over.
Gosh! looks like I finished my tag on you blog itself.

Aditi..............:) said...

Azoed,

Your comments are always special!!! Thanks a million buddy!!

Hugs!